We invite all of our alumni to stay connected to the department — you are an important part of the MS&E family.
Your involvement enriches the educational and professional experience of current students. We’d love to hear about where you are and what you are doing, as well as about internship and job openings you may be aware of.
Please let us know if you’d be interested in speaking with students who are deciding to study in the department, who are contemplating internships and jobs, or who are considering a career in MS&E.
- Subscribe to the quarterly newsletters for updates on MS&E research, news, alumni events, and professional development lectures.
- Attend MS&E annual Reunion Events.
- Attend Entrepreneurial Thought Leader Lectures (ETL Series). Or Watch ETL online or subscribe to podcast.
- Learn about the benefits of the MS&E Affiliates Program.
- Hire students and alumni or access career resources and job postings through Stanford CareerConnect.
- Make a gift to support curriculum development, new faculty, and student programs.
- Come back to campus for other events open to alumni.
- Sign-up for Stanford online courses. Choose from online certificate programs, scheduled sessions and self-paced, self-study offerings.
- Register for professional development courses and free webinars through the Stanford Center for Professional Development.
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Engage with former classmates and other alumni on social media.
STAY IN TOUCH
- Sign in or create a new account with the Stanford Alumni Association (SAA).
- Contact our Career Development & Alumni Relations Officer: Linda Esquivel